What Will Be Taught For This Excel For Business Analysis Course?
The rapidly changing business environment requires a business organization to constantly monitor and respond to opportunities and/or threats to meet stakeholders’ expectations. Business performance management comprises of a set of management and analytic processes, supported by technology, that enable businesses to define strategic goals and then measure and manage performance against those goals. Some of the key business processes associated with business performance management include financial planning, operational planning, business modeling, consolidation and reporting, analysis, and monitoring of key performance indicators linked to strategy. It involves consolidation of data from various sources, querying, and analysis of the data, and putting the results into practice.The construction of the performance reports and dashboard offers an organization to analyze, monitor, and control their business activities.
This course will enhance and supplement analysis and reporting using Microsoft Excel with a framework to understand on how to speed up and improve the information retrieval process into the spreadsheet for detailed analysis. Tools such as PivotTables, PivotChart and Slicers provide the necessary operational analysis and multimodal reports to retrieved data from enterprise financial and operational systems. It also addresses the skills require to automate and enhance reporting, using of advanced charting tools and techniques, building dynamic business monitoring metrics and dashboards, and reviewing security issues associated with creating and communicating Excel financial reports.
- Module 1. Strategic Performance with BI
- Module 2. Working with Data
- Module 3. Formatting & Charting Data
- Module 4. Excel for Business Analytics
- Module 5. Dynamic Business Reporting & Analysis
- Module 6. Budget Planning & Analysis
- Module 7. Investment Evaluation Modeling
What you will learn:
- How to use Pivot table, charts and slicers for reporting and analysis
- How to use financial functions and analyze data using financial modelling tools such as what-if, scenarios, sensitivity,optimization and regression analysis
- To understand the concept of business intelligence and implementing business performance in organizations
- Increase the competency of Excel usage to support a more productive workforce
- How to build functions to support dynamic data and charts
- Working with advanced Excel functions and automating business performance processes and reporting
Who Should Attend This Excel For Business Analysis Training?
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs and other senior executives responsible for dramatically improving their organization’s financial and operational performance.
- Business managers and executives responsible for reporting and charting business performance, or building of business performance dashboards and monitoring business performance.