This two-days instructor-led Power BI course provides students with the knowledge and skills analyze data with Power BI. Use Power BI Desktop to connect to data (usually multiple data sources), shape that data (with queries that build insightful, compelling data models), and use that model to create reports (which others can leverage, build upon, and share). Through this Power BI training course, students will learn that Power BI Desktop centralizes, simplifies, and streamlines what can otherwise be a scattered, disconnected, and arduous process of designing and creating business intelligence repositories and reports.
- Module 1. Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
- Module 2. Introducing Power BI
- Module 3. Power BI Data
- Module 4. Shaping and Combining Data
- Module 5. Modelling Data
- Module 6. Interactive Data Visualizations
Anyone who owns a Microsoft Excel 2013 Professional edition and is using Excel 2013 for advanced BI purpose.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.