Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Dashboard Course?
In this course, participants will learn how to Power View to analyze large amounts of data, create analytics dashboard with Power View as well as how to use the Power View amazing visualizations.
- What Is Power View?
- Enabling the Power View Add-In
- Inserting Power View
- Setting the Title
- Inserting a Table in Power View
- Creating Charts
- Adding a Second Series to a Chart
- Sorting Values in a Chart
- Moving the Chart Legend
- Arranging Items in the View
- Highlighting and Filtering Data
- Highlighting Chart Data with another Chart
- Applying Themes
- Changing the Theme Font
- Changing the Theme Text Size
- Changing the Theme Background
- Applying an Image Background
- Inserting Slicers
- Creating a Second Slicer
- Filtering Data with Slicers
- Clearing Filters
- Using Cards
- Using Tiles
- Inserting another View
- Creating a Bubble Chart
- Adding Category Group Colors to a Bubble Chart
- Creating Multiples Charts
- Creating Multiples Line Charts
- Using View Filters
- Using Visualization Filters
- Creating Pie Charts
- Creating a Drill-Down Pie Chart Using Hierarchies
- Adding More Detail Using Slices
- Cross-Filtering Bar Charts with Other Visualizations
- Creating an Interactive Pie Chart in a Map
- Changing the Sort Order of a Field Using another Field
- Filtering the Map Using a Slicer
- Filtering Other Visualizations Using the Map
- Creating an Interactive Bar Chart
Who Should Attend This Excel Dashboard Training?
Ideal for Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Business Intelligence Professionals, MIS Professionals, Managers, Dashboard Makers and Students with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel seeking to reap the amazing functions of Power View.
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of PivotTables and formulas in Excel.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.