This course is aimed at people who work in Agile teams and want to obtain the PMI-ACP® certification. The objective of this 3-day Agile training in Singapore is to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the PMI-ACP® examination, and to successfully apply Agile practices in their organization.
Candidates will learn more than the basics of Agile during this course. Candidates will also understand the underlying principles and specific techniques needed to help your team achieve project success.
The Agile methodology is more adaptive, peopleoriented and focuses on constant input and cyclical change, which opens the door for continuous improvement during the project. This, as opposed to the more process-oriented, sequential, predictive structure of traditional project management as defined by the PMBOK® Guide.
Sign up for the course to receive Agile certification in Singapore.
- COMAT provides you with high-quality training materials and a unique learning experience. Your course workbook includes everything you need to prepare for, and successfully pass, the exam.
- Approved instructors have undergone a stringent quality assessment as part of the approval process and present the PMI-ACP® training courses.
- Training materials are up-to-date and in-line with the most recent information by PMI.
- This course offers you the best possible preparation to pass the PMI-ACP® exam.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies
- Agile Project Management Context
- Agile User Stories
- Agile Estimation, Planning, Monitoring and Adapting
- Agile Communications and Soft Skills
- Agile Product Quality
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Metrics Management and Value Stream Mapping
- PMI-ACP® MOCK test (200 questions)
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the processes of Agile methodologies.
- Understand the Agile project phases, Agile life cycle and stakeholders, key Agile management skills and the social economic environmental influences.
- Understand the concepts of product backlog, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives, along with other factors such as prioritizations using different techniques.
- Understand the Professional Responsibilities concerning Agile Project Management.
- Be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-ACP® exam.
EXAMINATION (Exam fee charge separately)
- Candidates need to meet PMI’s requirements for PMI-ACP® certification (as listed below).
- The PMI-ACP® examination consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. Of the 120 questions, 20 are considered pre-test questions. These pre-test questions do not affect the score. They are simply used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions.
- All pre-test questions are unmarked and randomly placed throughout the examination.
- The time allotted to complete the examination is four hours and is computer based. Pass/Fail results are provided at the conclusion of the examination.
- There are no scheduled breaks during the examination. Candidates are allowed to take break(s) if needed. However, the clock continues to count down during the break.
- Candidates can only purchase the exam at PMI as part of their registration process, as training providers such as COMAT cannot sell the exam vouchers directly to the candidates.
- For more information, please review the PMI-ACP® Handbook.
- General Project Management Experience 2,000 hours working on project teams. These hours must be earned within the last 5 years. Candidates who hold a PMP® credential; have met or exceeded these requirements as per PMI.
- Agile Project Management Experience 1,500 hours working on Agile Project Teams. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project management experience. These hours must be earned within the last 2 years.
- Agile Project Management Training 21 contact hours. The hours must be earned in Agile Project Management Education.
Professionals pursuing the PMI-ACP® certification: Project Managers, Project Planners, Quality Assurance Staff, Developers/Programmers, Designers, Testers, Project Controllers, Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and Scrum Team Members
There are no official prerequisites for this course. However, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the basics of Agile through a variety of online articles. If you plan to take the PMI-ACP® exam upon completion of this course, you should meet the requirements for PMI-ACP® certification described in the “About the Examination” section at the end of this outline.