What Will Be Taught For This Ethical Hacking Training Course?
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: System Hacking
- Module 06: Malware Threats
- Module 07: Sniffing
- Module 08: Social Engineering
- Module 09: Denial-of-Service
- Module 10: Session Hijacking
- Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Module 12: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 13: SQL Injection
- Module 14: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 15: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 17: Cloud Computing
- Module 18: Cryptography
Assessment Format & Duration (only applicable for learner taking NICF grant)
|Project Work Critique
||Assess learners on their mastery of the Performance Statements.
||Assess learners on their understanding of the competencies.
||Learners will be asked questions pertaining to the Underpinning Knowledge, as well as to clarify any gaps arising in the Project Work and Practical Performance where necessary.
Who Should Attend This Ethical Hacking Training Course?
- People working in the Security industry, such as security officers and security professionals.
- Professions with the need for comprehensive knowledge in network infrastructures, such as auditors and site administrators.
- Anyone concerned about the integrity of network security domain.
- Developers who are interested in building highly secure networks.