What Will Be Taught For This CyberSMARTTM Evangelist Course?
This course will introduce you to the CyberSMARTTM Evangelist role and how you can promote and contribute to the development of a cybersecurity mindset and culture within the organization. You will be introduced to the impact of cybersecurity breaches and their preventions as well as the importance of legislation/regulation that affects the business organization. You will learn how to create and use the CyberSMARTTM checklist to review your organization’s cybersecurity readiness.
- The participant will learn how to create a cyber-security awareness programme. Communicate and promote the need for cyber security policies and requirements to the staff in the organization as
- The participant will learn how to assist the organization in adoption of good cyber security practice.
- The participant will learn how identify critical technological assets of the organization.
- The participant will learn how carry out cyber security vulnerability research.
- The participant will develop the skills to review the organization’s IT ecosystem and provide an overview of its cyber security status and compliance to the organization’s management and staff.
Roles and responsibilities of the CSE
- Articulate the reasons and the requirements of laws and regulations of the Singapore i.e. the Cyber Security Act (2018), the Personal Data Protection Act (2012).
- Understand the current and future cyber-security threats to an organization’s technological ecosystem.
- Promote and encourage good cyber security habits
- To be able to review the organization’s IT ecosystem and report on its status to management, in order to give the management a view of the status of their organization’s IT ecosystem.
Who Should Attend This CyberSMARTTM Evangelist Training?
Department managers like HR Managers, Admin Manager, Operations Manager, Project Managers, Finance Managers and anybody with managerial experience with understanding of business process.
- Good communication skills
- Understand the business
- Fundamental IT skills
- Cyber security knowledge