What Will Be Taught For This CCNA Certificate Course?
The CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. Through this CCNA training in Singapore, CCNAcertified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, mitigate basic security threats, and understand the requirements for wireless network access. CCNA training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Subnetting, Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs), and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS) and Security Device Manager (SDM)
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- IP Routing
- Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 2 Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco’s Wireless Technologies
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
- Wide Area Networks
This course will help the student to prepare for the Exam 200-125
Assessment Format & Duration: (only applicable for learner taking NICF grant)
Who Should Attend This CCNA Training?
- Professionals who wish to get CCNA Routing & Switching training and certification
- Students seeking professions as network administrators, technicians or engineers
- IT managers who need to install and manage enterprise level networks
Working knowledge on networking and internet networking