Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This CCNA Certificate Course?
The CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, mitigate basic security threats, and understand the requirements for wireless network access. CCNA training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
This course will help the student to prepare for the Exam 200-120
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Subnetting, Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs), and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS) and Security Device Manager (SDM)
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- IP Routing
- Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 2 Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco’s Wireless Technologies
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
- Wide Area Networks
Who Should Attend This CCNA Training?
- Professionals who wish to get CCNA Routing & Switching training and certification
- Students seeking professions as network administrators, technicians or engineers
- IT managers who need to install and manage enterprise level networks
Working knowledge on networking and internet networking
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.