What is an LMS?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application that allows you to administer, document, track, report and deliver of courses. A learning management system (LMS) allows you to create, distribute and track training anywhere, on any device.
What is an LMS use for?
- to train new or existing employees new skills at a lower cost
- reduce business disruptions associated with traditional learning, by giving your employees the flexibility to study the material online and at their own pace
- gain better insights on your employees' progress with integrated monitoring and reporting tools
- convert all important task/information which a new employee needs to know to an online course which they can go through conveniently at their desk (and refer back anytime they need)
- a school supplementing its traditional classroom based courses
- an organization selling online lessons
- a business educating its customers
What are the advantages of an LMS?
- Organizes your eLearning content in one place
- Provides unlimited access to your eLearning courseware
- Easily tracks learner progress and performance
- Reduces training and development costs
- Flexible training times for learner
What is our solution for LMS?
An all-in-one e-learning platform, Intelligent Talent Management™, offers a personalised approach to professional development. Using a universal cloud platform with a dynamic workflow engine and a flexible portfolio of learning applications, it is designed for the easy implementation and management of any workplace learning experience.
Recognized by industry leaders around the world, our cloud platform is extremely specialized, dynamic and engaging to enable talent management and development for the generations to come.
Contact us now to learn more about our Learning Management System.