A) Higher Course Fee Funding
SMEs will enjoy subsidies of up to 90% of the course fees when they sponsor their employees for Cat-A or Cat-B SSG funded courses.
|Course Type||Funding Levels|
|Cat-B SSG Funded Courses||Non-PME Level||90% of course fees, capped at $25/hour|
|PME Level||90% of course fees, capped at $50/hour|
The enhanced training support scheme for SMEs includes the following
B) Increased Absentee Payroll Cap
In addition to higher course fee funding, SMEs can also claim absentee payroll funding of 80% of basic hourly salary at a higher cap of $7.50 per hour, a significant increase over the normal cap of $4.50 per hour.
WHICH COMPANIES QUALIFY?
Companies and organisations which meet all of the following criteria can qualify for the enhanced training support:
- Organisations must be registered or incorporated in Singapore with minimum 30% local shareholding,
- Organisations group annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million OR the employment size are not more than 200 staffs,
- Trainees must be Singapore citizens or permanent residents of Singapore also qualify for higher funding for certifiable courses supported by SSG),
- Trainees should be fully sponsored by their organisations for all costs associated with the training programmes, Trainees must be employed by their organizations,
- Trainees must achieve at least 75% attendance and have sat and pass for all examinations if the training programmes lead to certification.
Please note that SSG terms and conditions are applicable and may subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that SSG terms and conditions are applicable and may subject to change without prior notice.
- For more information on SSG training grant application, click here.