With the nation entering the new normal in Phase Two: Safe Transition, COMAT is adhering to all safe measures as recommended by the Ministry of Health (MOH) latest public health advisory.
As per advisory provided by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), we will progressively move our classes back to Instructor Led / Classroom training starting from 1st July 2020.
We continue to offer training to reskill and reinvigorate yourself to stay relevant and be ready as the economy recovers.
If you have already signed up for training courses that falls within Phase Two, our client support executive will be in touch with you.
Alternatively, you can contact your respective account managers or our client support executive at email@example.com.
For Exam Matters:
For exam reschedule, you may contact Pearsonvue at 8004481552, Pearson Cuppage at 62252027 or https://home.pearsonvue.com
Phase Two: Safe Transition Safety Measures
COMAT has put in place the following safety measures and precautions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and our valued customers and trainees.
Please note that mask is mandatory for all who visits the training premises.
Contact Tracing and Temperature Taking
- Individuals who are unwell, on Stay-Home Notice, Leave of Absence, Quarantine Order or have recent travel history should not attend any class. We will reschedule your class.
- SafeEntry check-in/check-out will be mandatory for all trainees attending classes to facilitate government efforts on contact tracing.
- All trainees are also encouraged to install TraceTogether App.
- Temperature taking stations have been setup at the front counter for mandatory twice temperature taking daily.
- Only authorized visitors (trainees with classes) will be allowed to enter.
- All classroom seating will be alternated with a minimum of 1 meter safe distancing between trainees.
- Classes will also have staggered break times to avoid crowds.
- For the well-being and hygiene for all our trainees, refreshment and beverage machines will be temporarily suspended.
- We will instead be providing snacks and individual bottled water to be consumed in the classroom.
- Trainees are highly advised not to mingle around and instead stay in the classroom except for toilet breaks.
- Kindly bring your own stationery as sharing is not allowed.
Cleanliness and Personal Hygiene
- We will be increasing our cleaning frequencies and also applying SDST (Self-disinfecting coating) that can last for 90 days on common touch points such as door handles, tables, keyboards, mouse etc.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in every classroom and disinfectant wipes will be provided upon request.
- We encourage all to be vigilant and observe good hygiene, and practicing hand washing with soap.
Meanwhile, we encourage all to follow the MOH guidelines and activate the TraceTogether app on your mobile devices.