Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.00pm
What Will Be Taught For This Module?
This module covers the skills and knowledge required for a service professional to respond effectively in challenging service situations.
Unit 1: Recognise triggers in the service environment that may lead to potential service challenges
- Identify the types of service challenges
- Identity the types of challenging customers
- Identify the triggers to service challenges
- Describe the importance of responding to service challenges
Unit 2: Use service recovery procedures to respond to service challenges
- State the service recovery procedures
- Understand the Importance of responding to service challenges
- Demonstrate principles of effective communication
Unit 3: Escalate unresolved service challenges
- Identify service escalation channels
- Escalate unresolved service challenges using appropriate channels in accordance with organization’s guidelines
Front-line staff (i.e. customer service representatives, store advisors, service crew etc.) dealing with internal or external customers.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.