Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.00pm
What Will Be Taught For This Module?
Equip oneself with the mindset to go the extra mile in providing excellent service, which involves creating a positive customer experience and escalating areas of improvement that may enhance the customers’ experience.
Unit 1: Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation
- Understand the Importance of go-the-extra-mile for service to oneself and the organisation
- Explain the benefits of providing go-the-extra-mile service
Unit 2: Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- Identify types of customers
- Understand Customer needs and expectations
Unit 3: Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines
- Identify the methods used to project a professional image and persona
- Methods to project a professional image and persona
Unit 4: Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Define principles of effective communication
- Recognize Non-verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate effective communicate skills when interacting with customers
Unit 5: Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra mile service to exceed customer expectations.
- Recognize the qualities and characteristics of a service professional
Unit 6: Create a positive customer experience by offering customised and personalised service
- Methods to exceed customer expectations
Unit 7: Escalate feedback on areas of improvement to enhance the customer experience
- Identify methods to escalate areas of improvement to enhance customer experience
Front-line staff from various industries dealing with internal or external customers.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.