Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Course?
DevOps Engineering on AWS demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Course content summary
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Set up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use the core principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
- Introduction to DevOps
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Introduction to DevSecOps
- Deployment Strategies and Developer Tools
- Infrastructure as Code
- Deep Dive into Developer Tools
- Automated Testing on AWS
- Configuration Management
- AMI Building and Amazon EC2 System Manager
- Containers: Docker and ECS
- DevOps Customer Case Studies
Who Should Attend This Google Cloud Training?
- System administrators
- Software developers
- Attended Developing on AWS or System Operations on AWS course
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.