Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Course?
This track includes:
- DevOps Engineering on AWS
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
DevOps Engineering on AWS - demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Join this full-day, advanced-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to DevOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area and teach you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses. This course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Certification bundle includes:
- DevOps Engineering on AWS
- AWS Certification Readiness Workshop – AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Exam
Course content summary
In DevOps Engineering on AWS course, you will learn how to:
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a continuous integration (CI) environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS
- Use AWS CodeStar to manage all software development activities in one place
- Implement several common continuous deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance, and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional course teaches you how to:
- Prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
DevOps Engineering on AWS teaches you:
- Introduction to DevOps
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Introduction to DevSecOps
- Deployment Strategies and Developer Tools
- Infrastructure as Code
- Deep Dive into Developer Tools
- Automated Testing on AWS
- Configuration Management
- AMI Building and Amazon EC2 System Manager
- Containers: Docker and ECS
- DevOps Customer Case Studies
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional teaches you:
- Course and Exam Overview
- SDLC Automation
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Policies and Standards Automation
- Incident and Event Response
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Dis
Who Should Attend This Google Cloud Training?
- Achieved AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
- A current AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification
- Good working knowledge of AWS core services
- Experience working with a programming or scripting language
- Familiarity with the Linux or Windows operating system and AWS command line interface
- Attended Developing on AWS or System Operations on AWS course
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.